Tuesday, December 28, 2004

The Point Of No Return

Blimey!!!

I don't believe it... I am addicted to The Phantom Of The Opera... i saw the film last night, and... who knows why, maybe because I expected it to be a nightmare, I found it pretty glamorous, so I enjoyed it, with a little slice of guilt...
But today I have no excuses. I have the cd on repeat and listen to stories about angels of music, mirrors, little lotte's, magical lasso's, Hannibal, prima donna's, poor fools, Raoul, masquerades, fairgrounds, wandering children, swordfights, chandelier crashes and journeys to cemeteries... Gasp!!!
Hats off to Joel Schumacher [he of COUSINS fame], though, let alone for the choice of Emmy Rossum who epitomizes everything's that pure, desired and good in this world...
And please don't let me be misunderstood. The film's awful - it just... it was exactly what i wanted to see last night. Is that so bad? Ok u got me, I won't do that again. Happy now?

2 Comments:

Blogger Hector Drone said...

Aντί άλλης απάντησης... ορίστε ένα απόσπασμα από παλαιότερο mail ενός έκριτου δημοσιογράφου εφημερίδας με οικονομικοπρεπές όνομα:...

"τι σημαίνει για μας, our generation I mean, ότι προκειμένου να πούμε
ο,τιδήποτε ζεστό ή συναισθηματικό or whatever, το λέμε in english. Υou know what I mean?
Μέχρι να πάθω nervous breakdown και ενοχικό πρόβλημα, θα δουλεύω σε μαλακίες του Mega. Δεν έχω χρόνο για σοβαρή δημοσιογραφία.
έχω ήδη πάθει ένα alienation από τον εαυτό μου και ψάχνομαι. So, this is where I was heading to?
Help"

σε κάλυψα;

5:54 AM

 
Blogger boyblue said...

wow...
someone's been writing...
μόλις τα διάβασα όλα...είναι δυνατόν να μη δουλεύει το printer?
θα τα εκτυπώσω να τα μελετήσω αργότερα...
έχω λίστα απάντηση στο list σου.
Ο τίτλος αυτής είναι Golden Dragon Vol One...
Μόλις πήγαμε σε κινέζικο και έπαιζε μουσική elevator...
you know... These Hotels Offer CNN or whatever...
so i heard cheesy versions of

chariots of fire
feelings
nothings gonna change my love for you
nikita
take my breath away
careless whisper...

the food sucked.

1:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home