Thursday, August 25, 2005

it's official

After almost seven hours talking over the phone, surfing on the net, reading stupid and not so stupid blogs, searching for useless info, answering to business calls only if it were a matter of life and death, sending funny mails to friends, numerous times explaining to our secretary "I'll be out for a while - If anyone asks for me, well, tell them I am not available" in order to get 1. a cup of coffe, 2. sth 2 eat, 3. my music magazines etc, I have the duty, as a grown up man, to admit the truth: there is no fucking way I can work today...

3 Comments:

Blogger Rainman said...

Same here. Pity our offices are not close, we could go out for a "business meeting".

7:16 AM

 
Blogger Hector Drone said...

hahahahahaha
White Car, does that mean I am excused for the rest of my chores?
Rainman, u cannot imagine how willingly I would have accepted such a business proposal...

7:23 AM

 
Blogger bginley said...

great pic of where we all feel tuning to WORK

7:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home