Tuesday, August 02, 2005

happy birthday


Dear Angelina,

I know you turned thirty this June, but to me it’s like you are 32. Don’t get me wrong, you look way younger and, though I was born a couple of months after you, you have to admit that when we were together… I was the older one. And I liked that part.

I also happen to like you. A lot. With respect to your private life, I am not going to get into more details about our time together, our sex action, our habits and our small fights. With respect to my personal life, I am not going to get into more details about how I missed you and how sorry I am for all the problems my behavior caused us. I understand that you are a celebrity, and the spotlight is always on you. Ι also know it’s very hard for you to express your feelings but your eyes couldn’t help but showing how much you adored me, body and soul.

And thing is… you still do. Even after all these movies. And that’s the one thing I am mostly proud of. That I inspire you…

So, dear Angelina, it’s Tuesday noon, August the 2nd… and I honestly don’t know if I will ever see you again. I am not going to write down, let alone in this blog, all the things that are in my head, let alone in my heart – after all, you already know, don’t you?

But, I want to wish you a very happy birthday.

I think you are a great person. Gifted, charismatic, charming, positive. You can do miracles. You can do wonderful things. You can achieve any goal you want to. You can succeed in any field. You can be happy as happy one can get.

Beautiful, that’s what you are.

Happy birthday my dearest. You are the one.

Love,
Hector

P.S. I will try to reach your agent again next Monday. It will be August the 8th.

4 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

somebody needs to get out.... :)

4:44 AM

 
Blogger Hector Drone said...

HAHAHAHA. You are so funny, all of you.

Dave, you are right but not because I wrote this post. Actually, I happen to know Angie, and that's no joke, but anyway...
Funny thing is, Jennifer Anniston is a distant cousin of mine [she is of greek origins], so that brings me in a strange position, wouldn't you say.
I don't know if I need to get out but I think I really really WANT OUT!!!

WhiteCar - The same pace applies to reviews as well, if u catch my drift. Plus, Brad's too short for you, innit?

Angie, dahling, I knew you'd write back - let's take our pillow talk to your blog for some more privacy, ok?

12:26 AM

 
Blogger bginley said...

dude, the boob raider ?

4:25 PM

 
Blogger Rainman said...

Άσχετο: η Angelina έχει γενέθλια την ίδια μέρα με έναν πρώην μου (κοίτα να δεις τι μου θύμισες τώρα). Πολύ χαίρομαι που ο Κρόνος φέτος θα ξεροψήσει τα Λιοντάρια (sorry Angelina, ευτυχώς δεν διαβάζεις ελληνικά)

:-P

5:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home