Tuesday, January 04, 2005

explosions in the sky...

teardrop explodes...
wanna post sth... don't know what. wanna feel sth... don't think I can, though...
I wanna write sth nice. I want all of you to post comments to congratulate me, secretly envy me. I want to write the perfect text. as if I were the perfect ten...
Tried twice... Never published them...
But I really need to write sth. it's been a while... I may have lost my knack. Thing is... I don't really care, because there are other, more important things that are gone. Gone missing. And it's so quiet now... Everything's quiet now. And I don't know if quiet is the new loud but I sure as hell know it's no good, to quote Martin L....
Lots of great activities start with "s", have u ever thought about that?
Sleep, smile, sex, seduction, starshipping, sweeten, surprise, swearing [and yelling], sweating [and pushing], swan singing, supernatural, surrender [to me], songs [any Embrace one will do], surpassing [your weakness is none of my business], [lips like] sugar, swimming, shack up, spliff, styling, striptease, stealing [one's heart], spilling [wine], spell, shagging, smouch, smart money, skirts, shirts, sinking cups of tea, sine qua non [???], simplify [you think too much], signify, show stopper, stomping, sea & sun, sandwiches [hehehe], salty kisses and most of all...
SWAY

When marimba rhythms start to play
Dance with me, make me sway
Like a lazy ocean hugs the shore
Hold me close, sway me more

Like a flower bending in the breeze
Bend with me, sway with ease
When we dance you have a way with me
Stay with me, sway with me

Other dancers may be on the floor
Dear, but my eyes will see only you
Only you have that magic technique
When we sway I go weak

I can hear the sounds of violins
Long before it begins
Make me thrill as only you know how
Sway me smooth, sway me now

Other dancers may be on the floor
Dear, but my eyes will see only you
Only you have that magic technique
When we sway I go weak

I can hear the sounds of violins
Long before it begins
Make me thrill as only you know how
Sway me smooth, sway me now
You know how
Sway me smooth, sway me now

but I guess all that's left now is shut up and survive. How about that? Those words start with "s" as well...

2 Comments:

Blogger Temporary Alien said...

Strangely, or actually not so strangely, enough, dreams can prove to be a good source of inspiration. They’re weird and absurd, but they actually look like movies, most of the times, so they can also be quite interesting and entertaining. Therefore, you might want to look for a new Muse in dreamland, since your other Muse is on vacation...

4:44 AM

 
Blogger Temporary Alien said...

Sorry for misunderstanding you dear Hector (who the hell is Hector Drone, anyway?) It happens to me all the time. I thought you were struggling with a “what happened to my Muse?” situation, along with the “what happened to my Love?” situation. Obviously the whole “I wanna write sth nice…I want to write the perfect text, as if I were the perfect ten...Tried twice... Never published them...
But I really need to write sth. it's been a while... I may have lost my knack” is ironic or, well, cryptic. So, forgive me.
As for my blog, I know it’s too pink (If only this colour was the actual colour of my mood…) Any other suggestions? None of the other templates seemed to do it for me. Too…something. So pink it was. Is it too annoying for the eye, I wonder…
Oh and thanks for making me a...collateral.

10:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home