Wednesday, February 09, 2005

bullet points

· The artist: Johnny Boy, The title: You are the generation that bought more shoes and you got what you deserve, The label: Mercury, The format: cd single & 12”, The producer: James Dean Bradfield, The sound: brilliant Spector-ish pop
· My definition of DJ heaven: a place where people like what they get instead of getting what they like
· The crowd. The pitch. The warm beer. The cursing. The explicit comments. The spitting. The agony. The torture. The limited view. The “but it was off side mate!” mumblings. The freezing cold. The bad seat. The bad seeds. Our Kapsis-less defensive line. No killer strikers. The Danish virtuosity [what?] The eternal waiting for the next train. The disappointment in case we lose. Total bliss, wouldn’t you say? But I got tickets. And I will be there. 21.30, Denmark here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Temporary Alien said...

I truly hope you, we (I have trouble empathizing when it comes to football) win, even though I have to admit I pity my lovely Danes. Knowing them, it's almost ridiculous to think that they actually have a national football team or that they can get patriotic when it comes to football. Danish patriotism seems to stop at the Queen and flag, even though I am sure they get patriotic at other occasions as well. Still, football and Denmark seem like opposites, somehow. But then again, they are the ones called rooligans (quite ones) as opposed to hooligans, no?

9:36 AM

 
Blogger Temporary Alien said...

Dear blahblahblah (or more like bliahbliahbliah, it seems to me), you are awfully opinionated on a blog that is not your own. Why don't you first publicise your own posts, which I am sure will be of great profundity, and then you can be the judge of the profundity of others. Besides, Hector is a pal and I am sure he does not mind receiving my presumably silly, uninteresting, or non-life altering comments on his posts...

11:42 AM

 
Blogger Hector Drone said...

Blimey!!! Unless Blah Blah Blah is Morten Olsen's blog name and both comments were published when Denmark's manager was sent off and headed for an early bath, too frustrated that his team lost the game, I cannot understand why someone can be so negative. I mean, dear BBB, why on earth does it get on your nerves when someone publishes a comment that is of no real substance for you? Did you find my post so bloddy interesting that you couldn't wait to read exciting comments and left with a feeling of disappointment as soon as you pressed the "1 comment" line?
What can I say? I guess everyone's welcome to blogspot world and, in a way, everyone's entitled to a comment. It happens I found this one in particular pretty interesting, especially from someone who has spent years in this country about which we know hardly anything, not to mention the "rooligan" part but.. hold on just a sec. I am not going to apologise, especially when this is my blog in the first place. And, if u ask me, u r the touchy one. Plus, dear BBB, to be honest... it was not that funny. You can really stop laughing now. Thank you. Goodbye

11:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home