Tuesday, January 25, 2005

FRANKIE SAYS... no way Jose

For those of you who read the previous post and figured out... I am no longer the straight guy everybody knows and loves [...], I am afraid I am going to let you down once more... Nope, gay I am not!!! Hehe... I just copied and pasted an extract from Chasing Amy's screenplay, "donated" to me by Vague Tourist. I thought it was full of great lines and strong emotions, so I blogged it up. But then I read it once more and realised there might be some misinterpretations... so here I am, coming out that... I'm a ladies' guy. Sorry for that. And for what matters, you might as well try to shoot me [again]. But, this time, I won't respond with a kiss... :-)
Anyhoo, just a quickie today, as those bloody nominations turn the world upside down and, as a british friend once described... "STRESSING FUCKING HELL - I'M PULLING MY HAIR OUT AND SWEATING LIKE A PIG....getting the picture?????" Well... thank you lady D. for the description, I think we all got it.

The powerplay for today's show would be something like that:
* THE BLUE NILE Tinseltown In The Rain
* JOHNETTE NAPOLITANO The Scientist [yup, the Coldplay track, covered by ex Concrete Blonde singer]
* THE STILLS Retour A Vega
* KATHLEEN BATTLE Lovers [from House Of Flying Daggers]
* MYCHAEL DANNA featuring SISSEL She Walks In Beauty
* RAY CHARLES I got a woman
* ARETHA FRANKLIN I say a little prayer
* LCD SOUNDSYSTEM Daft Punk are playing in my house
* THE KILLERS Smile like you mean it
* ANNIE LENNOX Love song for a vampire
* FAME STORY BAND Δαίμονες [just joking...]

lyric sample
"She's vegeterian except when it comes to sex"
ABC, Unzip

3 Comments:

Blogger Temporary Alien said...

Darn! And I was counting on you to be my new gay best friend…

1:06 AM

 
Blogger boyblue said...

chasing amy!
fantastico...
you're so str8...(jarvis)

1:56 AM

 
Blogger Hector Drone said...

- U r so st8...
- I knew u were straight!!!

Well... They get to say that a lot. So... who am I to argue, right?

9:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home