Monday, June 06, 2005

Oh life bugger [off]



That’s me in the corner…
That’s me in the spotlight
Losing my patience
Trying to keep up with work
And I don’t know if I can do it
Oh no I’ve said too much
I haven’t said enough

But that was just a dream

Consider this
The hint of the century
Consider this
The slip that brought me
To my knees failed

I hate this song. And I am not a big fan of R.E.M. either

But I am so frustrated right now. I am so fucking furious, I could even pick up a fight against Mike Tyson. Yeah, alright, I’d lose big time and probably couldn’t even walk back home on two legs… BUT… at least the pain would scare away the anger.

Cause you can call me many names. You can accuse me of many things. You can say I am always nagging, I am lazy, I am not responsible, I am playing stupid, I am worthless as a friend, I am a selfish lover, that I should get a life beyond my imaginary music world, whatever the fuck you want! BUT YOU CANNOT EVEN DARE TO SAY I AM UNFAIR! AND, EVEN WORSE, YOU CANNOT JUST IMPLY THAT WITH YOUR BEHAVIOUR, JUST BECAUSE YOU KNOW I AM FAIR ENOUGH NOT TO GET BACK AT YOU!!! AS FAIR AS ONE CAN BE, ACTUALLY...

Isn’t it the most exasperating thing? To play it safe, by provoking a guy who you know is not going to return the “compliments” because he, in total contrast to you, respects some basic things?

You will never read this post. I wouldn’t ever give you the fucking honour to read my actual thoughts and feelings. You will never know. You can fuck off – but, quite probably, that’s exactly what you would like to do instead of making my life miserable. Newsflash: you cannot do that. You can only try – and then fail. [both the fucking and the making miserable parts... :-) ]

And, oops, how about that?…

I think I thought I saw you try

6 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

haha...blog abuse is not the right way to go. calm down, drink a couple of vodka shots and take some panadol. put suitably mellow music in cd player. lie down. see - better now? :)

7:56 PM

 
Blogger boyblue said...

but that was just a dream,
just a dream, just a dream...

11:52 PM

 
Blogger Hector Drone said...

nightmare more like it...
thanx Dave for the tips, although I am afraid it's not such a simple case. It's amazing how things change as you are growing up. A couple of years ago I would have tightened my fists and break a jaw or something. Now, I am abusing my own blog. I guess the next step will be to whip myself - rather more efective than listening to Air, sinking down a panadol pill or drinking some Serkova shots...

Thank you both, though - and boyracer, you're just too good-natured and you've got too much money and you've got too many girlfriends
you think you own this city
You overspeed but you never get pulled over
You think you got the whole world in your hands
You're just too good-looking
Stood at the urinal
I'm jealous, that's all

So.... when are we gonna kill this pretty thing ?

Oh, no !
Oh, no !
Oh, no !
Oh, no !
Oh, no !
Oh, no !
Oh, no !
Oh, no !
Oh, no !
Oh ....
Boy racer
Boy racer, oh

12:20 AM

 
Blogger yk said...

are you talkin' to the one i think you're talkin' to?

12:58 AM

 
Blogger Rainman said...

You see ? One way or another, everything leads to a Morrissey lyric. ;-)

1:07 AM

 
Blogger Hector Drone said...

No YK, you don't know him... It's a new acquaintence... but soon will be yesterday's news...
What do you know...

2:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home