Friday, April 08, 2005

everything is wrong

...aaaah...feeling so real!!!

well. it's one of these days. You know. Whatever could possibly goes wrong... goes really wrong... and then even furhter in the wrong field...

and i am stuck. as a near death flashback, all the wrong choices of my life came back to haunt me. And, boy, did I make plenty of those...

but... wrong though I may have been... you know the title of that Caravan album, right?...

Isn't it strange? everything is wrong... and I pick my most beautiful mistake out. I focus on that... and the rest seem... so well... I guess it seems as "the rest" is supposed to seem. Meaning... who cares? So, what does that make me?

7 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

they happen every so often. once in veritable blue moon though, so your safe for a while now...

hector - it makes you human.

8:47 AM

 
Blogger Blogarismenh said...

"μαθαίνω από τα λάθη των άλλων γιατι δεν προλαβαίνω να τα κάνω όλα μόνος μου" χεχε καλό ε;

9:22 AM

 
Blogger bginley said...

just as you ride high on the joys it stinks to roll in the lows and you will have days like this but you will be stronger each time you go thru it all...aeon

9:59 PM

 
Blogger DanaiShips said...

To πολύ-πολύ να πιάσεις πάτο. Που δεν στο εύχομαι, αλλά ο μόνος τρόπος να πας μπροστά, είναι να πας πίσω και να πάρεις φόρα. Και αυτό, coming from me, δεν είναι απλά κούφια λόγια...

2:05 AM

 
Blogger Junky Nurse said...

enjoy the sun, have a brown Leffe (
8%alcohol )and watch south park new episodes, listen to Weezer - "island in the sun" while planning your trip to santorini, watch "Withnail & I" with the window open so you can have the traffic as a sonic background, go and sit by the sea, that's what i would do if i was in greece, but i'm not.
cheer up love, at least you don't have to worry about how you are gonna pay next months rent.
xx

1:51 PM

 
Blogger Hector Drone said...

What I like most about this, or any other, for that matter, blog, is that i can write anything I want and still... no one seems to understand a single word. Which reminds me that, most propably, it's not the other's fault I am a misfit... hahaha.
Honestly now, thank you all for your reactions but... I am not depressed or something - I just had a trip back to memory lane. Tom Wolfe had written that you can never go back. I disagree. You can always go back and revisit your past. It's just that, sometimes, you have to change your english morning suit, that's all.
:-)
Cheers!!!

3:43 AM

 
Blogger Dave said...

s about time you made another blog entry i think..

4:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home