Monday, January 17, 2005

but I guess if u say so...

...I'll just have to pack my things and go. It's 19.10. Still @ work. I think I'll be out of here in five minutes. I got no money, I just ain’t no good.
You’re the meanest readers that I ever have seen
And don’t you treat me this-a way
‘Cause I’ll be back on my feet some day…

For now… I am going to make just one phone call. Then I’ll go home. Gotta work for a stupid mobile phone service. But I’m getting paid, so… no options there for me. Thing is… am I going to finish quickly and manage to pop up to BOX for a few drinks? There will be people and there will be light. There will be laughter and there will be distractions… Isn’t it funny that the word “distraction” sounds almost the same with “destruction”. If u come to think about it, the former, usually is needed to help you forget the latter. But… do you know any Japanese who really forgot all about Enola Gay?… That’s right!!!
So, that’s what I am telling you. On my way home, I may even stop to spend some more money to things I do not need. ‘Cause, you could say that… what all people are trying to do continuously is just buy off some distractions. I guess this is what they mean when they say “u gotta pay for your own mistakes”. Then again, I got one question for all of you peeping toms…

Uh, whud jou say?

That’s right, I’m gonna hit the road now.
I guess I’ll see you when I’ll see you, Jack…

1 Comments:

Blogger Hector Drone said...

Hmmm... They get to say that a lot. But who on earth r u vague tourist?... It's obvious u know YK, so probably u know Hardcore Arena and the infamous Hector Drone as well... But, I mean WHO ARE YOU???
No way... It just crossed my mind. It can't be..... No, it couldn't ever... But it would be nice though. Anyhoo...

11:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home