Friday, January 21, 2005

this is a song...

I did a web test. You fill a multiple choice questionnaire and they tell you what's your theme song. Mine is Alkaline Trio's "Radio". I like this band. Three guys playing three minute punk songs... not bad for a theme band!!!
So her'e what the verdict had to say...
"You've got a fire burning inside of you. Vengeful and bitter, you've been hurt in the past, and don't plan on forgetting it soon. This may seem like a bad thing, but really, you're just holding others to the same high standards you hold yourself. And when somebody crosses you, they'd better be ready for a storm. You may be in the habit of keeping negative feelings bottled up inside you, brewing up to a bursting point. Are all those grudges really directed at who you think they are, or is it just bad energy trying to break out of you? Getting angry is a natural part of the grieving process, and if it will help you move on, anger can help you. Just remember to move on once you're done."
I'll try to keep that in mind...

What's Your Theme Song?
brought to you by
http://quizila.com

2 Comments:

Blogger yk said...

i did this test last week. my song is, there goes the fear by the coves. what does this tells us, i wonder...

1:19 AM

 
Blogger Temporary Alien said...

Ok, this is spooky, but I did this test on tickle.com and it turns out that my theme song is "Walking on Sunshine" by Katrina and the Waves - which is actually the only song, ever, that can put a smile on my face, no matter how shitty I may feel, and the only song that makes me dance like a lunatic!

9:44 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home