Wednesday, March 09, 2005

the wager between

lyric of the day:
Cornered the boy kicked out at the world…
The world kicked back a lot fuckin’ harder…

highlight of the day [so far]:
a doctor called just a minute ago. He gave me excellent news. No, I didn’t expect any medical tests’ results or something. He wanted to ask for a cd, actually. But then he said something he couldn’t possibly imagine that could make my day!!! Thanx Bill – though you will never know…

joke of the day:
Two cannibals are discussing
- “I hate my mother-in-law’s guts!!!”
- “Ok, just eat the noodles then…”

movie of the day:
Constantine – I was expecting a mediocre comic adaptation and I enjoyed two hours of total blockbuster nonsense: exactly what I wanted. And Keanu Reeves may be a talent less actor but he’s cool as fuck. And Rachel Weisz’s British accent is always sexy!!!

album of the day:
Swayzak’s Loops From The Bergerie

song of the day:
Jet's Look What You've Done [thank you Theodore for sorting me out on both]

meeting point of the day
petite fleur

quote of the day:
fuck if I care

avoid at all costs:
preaching. not today. not to me. not in the mood. buy me a drink instead…

1 Comments:

Blogger Hector Drone said...

Hey Ben!!! What did u have for breakfast mate? Cereals with amphetamine or something? What a blowing introductory comment!!!
Anyhoo, obviously you are joking but… I am no referee or teacher dude, what does it matter if I tell u I approve or disapprove of kicking and screaming and stuff?
Just for the record, I really believe students should not fight one another. Then again, when I was at school, I did nothing but that. But I was excused. I was in a French-hellenic school with monks for teachers. And there were no girls… What would YOU do to kill time?

4:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home