Tuesday, January 25, 2005

chasing rainbows

"You know, I didn't just heed what I was taught, men and women should be
together, it's the natural way, that kind of thing. I'm not with you
because of what family, society, life tried to instill in me from day
one. The way the world is, how seldom it is that you meet that one
person who just *gets* you - it's so rare. My parents didn't really have
it. There were no examples set for me in the world of male-female
relationships. And to cut oneself off from finding that person, to
immediately halve your options by eliminating the possibility of finding
that one person within your own gender, that just seemed stupid to me.
So I didn't. But then you came along. You, the one least likely. I mean,
you were a... guy."
Ok, shoot me. But... may I kiss you first?

1 Comments:

Blogger yk said...

is this a coming out note?

12:30 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home