Friday, March 18, 2005

your job is prevention, but you just provoke



I’m still drunk. NB: I am not talking about your average hangover here. I am drunk. Period. Gin & tonic was my poison last night. Not much of a poison, I know. But if the dose is heavy enough… it does its tricks, trust me…
But it’s not that bad. I feel nice. I am listening to Stereophonics’ new album, “Language. Sex. Violence. Other?”. It’s fucking awesome. It took them some years and five albums but it looks like they might have made it: a great rock album. The first six tracks are amazing. The guitar playing, the roaring voice, the loud production, the funky rhythms, the masculine power, the sex of it… I was never a fan – on the contrary, I always considered them to be overvalued. Well… they proved me wrong, and I am happy for that, as I got a good record in my hands [and it’s been given to me for free in an excellent promo case ten days prior its official release – what more could anyone ask? :-) ]
However, the ‘Sonics are not our issue today. Today… we got no issue whatsoever. I am drunk so I can’t bother trying to sort myself out and come with original ideas. But I challenge you, if u like. Post a comment with something clever and I promise I will make a story out of it.
How about that?

1 Comments:

Blogger Hector Drone said...

Blimey!
Does that mean I have to write a short story about Def bloody Leppard now?
:-)

12:47 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home